I booked VH and myself a holiday this evening. I have something to look forward to now, a trip to Brittany and Paris... :-) This means that VH and I will be on holiday for our first wedding anniversary. We never managed a honeymoon, for various reasons (as neither of us had a job at the time and VH didn't have a visa). Our situation now is much better than it was a year ago.
I think we may go to Malta sometime soon, as I am craving a beach holiday, and VH has never had a beach holiday. Even though I am keen to go somewhere more exotic, like the Caribbean, Malta is more affordable from here. Actually I really, really want to go to Australia, I feel a real affinity with it despite never having been there. Perhaps it's because I grew up loving Australian soaps, koalas and kangaroos. Having said that, however, I am really excited about my trip to France, because of the people and a certain friendly black dog I will see there.
No comments:
Post a Comment