Last week was very very busy. My little baby is turning 2 on 30th sept and I had decided to have a proper party this year. It turned into 2 parties as some people wanted to come earlier, so basically last week was spent putting up loads of pink balloons, banners, then making a whole load of cupcakes! Heres a pic of the cakes from the 'mini party'...
Then at the weekend I had my first proper kiddy party, it was so exciting! Having it all over and done with now I can say that I had a great time and wish Veggie Carrie could have been there too! Everyone started arriving at 12, and I let the children who were all under 2 play for a little while. The sun came out! and I had put a bouncy castle on my balcony (which is surprisingly large), and then when they got bored with that I had these giant caterpillar balloons which i brought out for each child, then we had a picnic with lots of food. I had made tiny cupcakes with strawberry buttercream which went down well. Afterwards we had a little treasure hunt in the grass. I gave everyone little goody bags, a balloon and cakes as they went home! Cuty baby was so tired she fell asleep afterwards. In the afternoon we let her open the presents which was fun and she now has some nice kitchen accessories!! Anyway it was alot of fun and i would love to do a few more!!
x
mmm all the best birthdays go on for days. What a special time!
ReplyDelete