Sunday, 12 April 2009

Happy Easter!

Veggie Hubby knows that while I am vegetarian, I enjoy eating animals when made out of chocolate. From left to right meet: Baby Basil the duck, Lucy the lamb, the white rabbit, Molly Moo (my present to him) and chick. I haven't started any of them yet, and will try and eat them very slowly.

Hope you are having a nice Easter. I am enjoying my five-day weekend, even although it is a quiet one.

4 comments:

  1. Mmm looks like four for you, one for him. That's what I call fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get FIVE days?

    I need to move to England. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankofile - Yes believe in equality here! Don't worry, VH will get his fair share of chocolates.

    Shop Girl - My company gives us Tuesday off too! It's not the whole of England, we actually get fewer bank holidays than in Canada. Don't teachers get lots of holidays anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think mine would have remained uneaten for long enough to have their photo taken. What a lovely collection you had.

    ReplyDelete