Wednesday, 22 July 2009

The rabbit wears Prada

Following a request, please see my new glasses modelled beautifully by "Yellowy". I think that they look much cuter on him than on me! Yellowy is a gift from a friend at university, and became quite a celebrity during my university years.

Close-up of my new specs below:

As they have thicker plastic around the edges than I'm used to, I'm having to get used to losing my peripheral vision. A small sacrifice for wearing Prada. Actually I'm not designer label driven, but I liked these glasses and there wasn't much difference in price between these and non-label ones.

4 comments:

  1. Cool, they seem nice you will have to wear them if I see you before you go to Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they pass. I always wear them anyway so if I see you, you'll see them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look very snazzy and Yellowy is the cutest soft toy imaginable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I'm glad you like Yellowy. I have some even cuter ones too!

    ReplyDelete