Now unfortunately it is back to reality, back to work, and back to the snowy weather. It was snowing before we left, and it has been snowing again since yesterday. Heavy snow too. Unlike VeggieHubby, I am no fan of the snow. Yes, it is very pretty but it just causes problems with travel to work. The roads were pretty treacherous last night as I was driving home from work. Even though there were gritters out my car span out o
Wednesday, 6 January 2010
Proper blog post at last
Now unfortunately it is back to reality, back to work, and back to the snowy weather. It was snowing before we left, and it has been snowing again since yesterday. Heavy snow too. Unlike VeggieHubby, I am no fan of the snow. Yes, it is very pretty but it just causes problems with travel to work. The roads were pretty treacherous last night as I was driving home from work. Even though there were gritters out my car span out o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't go in if there is snow, if you do drive very slowly, don't rush it's not worth it and don't worry about silly other road rage idiots
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, I don't intend to drive into work, but work at home. If I go on Friday I'll go in by train. I did see a bit of road rage by a man in a white van shortly after I skidded, he was tailgaiting me very closely as I wasn't going at the full speed limit.
ReplyDeleteIt astounds me how fast some people drive in this weather - they must have a death wish.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on not having snow-love - it can't that quickly enough for me.#
As for Sky - what a lovely photo
Wish I could read WalkerBerk's comment - I think.
ReplyDeleteWe saw that programme too - tho' Sky slept through it; she thought the brainy collie was working way too hard.
French Fancy, I agree about people having a death wish with their driving on the roads, I'm staying off them until the snow melts. Thanks - Sky always looks beautiful so is easy to photograph!
ReplyDeleteFrankofile - I translated WalkerBerk's comment, was spam. As for the border collie, I don't think Sky could do that, she'd just want to play.