Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Growing up

In the past 12 months I have:

1) Got married
2) Moved house twice (not including living in two bed and breakfasts for a month)
3) Lost my parents and dog to France
4) Got a my first car
5) Had three jobs, in three different locations.
6) Been abroad twice- once to visit my parents and once to visit my parents-in-law
7) Become a godmother
8) Learnt to bake
9) Started a blog
10) Been to Church more often than the previous few years put together.

I am feeling like an adult at last. Which I suppose I should do at 27!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Ha ha we're both grown up now and put together we've achieved quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I never like to think about how grown up I'm becoming... although I can check off a couple things you've got on your list there...

    What makes me feel REALLY old is that my friends are all having children. I'm not quite ready to be an Auntie yet. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your friends are all having children, not many of my friends have them yet. They must be quite young.

    What makes me feel REALLY old is that I have some grey hairs... being a 'Mrs' makes me feel quite old too.

    ReplyDelete