PS
I forgot to add another very major 'event', which is also a part of growing up. In the last 2 years i have for the first time lost 3 very close relatives, 2 of which we were very very close to. Its not a nice part of growing up but i guess it can be added into the sum of everything that has happened. I think its nice to make a quick list like this, it makes you remember all the major things you have achieved and makes you feel like time hasnt been wasted!
Lists are great, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteAnd what a lot of major decisions people have to make in their young lives!
I'm glad you liked making the list! I normally write a short list at the end of each year to remind myself what are the main things that have happened to me in the year, and sometimes do the same for news items too.
ReplyDelete