- A HUGE, fast-moving spider in my hotel bedroom.
- A very large lady half naked in the train station ladies room, she was wearing a see-through bra, yuk!
- A newsagents sign saying 'Flasher Binman Jailed.' This is quite worrying, does it mean that there was some strange man hiding in and jumping out of bins flashing passers-by? Or a binman flashing people whilst collecting the rubbish. What a disgusting combinitation, and what a relief he is jailed!
- Some taxi drivers are useless as they don't even carry cards for receipts.
- Travelling through the London Underground with a very heavy suitcase is hell, as there are few ramps/escalators/lifts and lots and lots of stairs! Thankfully, there are a lot of pleasant gentlemen willing to help a poor lady out.
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
Back Home!
I'm back home at last after an exhausting couple of days travelling up north and back... I'm glad to be back home. Some things I learned/saw on my trip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of those trolly-bag things might be useful (from my experience lawyers found them helpful with the tons of paper they have to carry round). Maybe work should supply them rather than have people risking their backs.
ReplyDeleteActually, following my experience they are looking into a more convenient carrier bag for the heavy equipment I have to carry. I did put the heavy rucksack in my suitcase, and wheel it which was ok but it was carrying it up the stairs that was a problem.
ReplyDelete