I've noticed that other blogs have 'Feel Good Fridays' with music videos. I considered being different and blogging about 'Musical Mondays,' but it's Friday night and I'm in the mood for music. Here is my favourite song of the week, Gabriella Cilmi's 'Sweet about me.' I always listen to the radio whilst driving (ie. a lot!) and I love it when this song comes on. I actually like most songs that play, I think listening to a song so many times makes you familiar with it and love it, even if it isn't the kind of music that you would normally listen to.
I love this song! Her voice is like chocolate covered honey waffles sprinkled with toasted almonds for that extra crunch! Thanks for posting this - I may get Alex to buy it from iTunes for me :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting. She has an amazing voice for a 19 year old (or anyone!) but I couldn't describe it as well as you did. I would have said she sounds like Amy Winehouse but she isn't Amy which makes her all the better.
ReplyDeleteShe's only 19? She's amazing. Let's hope she is well looked after, and doesn't end up self destructing like La Winehouse.
ReplyDeleteActually... I don't know where I got 19 from, I looked her up & she is only 16! Wow.
ReplyDelete