Veggie Hubby bought me some clothes to survive the cold weather here, so we could go out and take some photos. Here are a
few pictures from snowy Montreal....

The picture below was taken by Veggie Hubby whilst we were sitting in
Starbucks. We braved the snowstorm just for a festive drink.
This picture below (
of a
shop window display -
unfortunately not my own handiwork)
is especially for Ms
Cocoa.

So these are some of my pictures of the extreme snowy weather here. I am sure more will follow soon. In the meantime, here is a
link to pictures other people here have taken of the recent snowstorms.
cute cupcakes:)
ReplyDeleteHahaha welcome to Canada!! We've also been getting dumped on where I am--this snow is INSANE!
ReplyDeleteHey, at least this year I didn't have to dig out the car... We're supposed to get 15-20cm in Chicoutimi today and tonight. I think meteorologists call that a "perfect Christmas".
ReplyDeleteWe've just taken Sky for a lo-o-o-ng walk in the woods in the 10+ deg sunshine. She'd have preferred an excuse to stay put and eat cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteBella - Thanks! It was just a shame I didn`t have a chance to eat them.
ReplyDeleteShop Girl - Thanks! I am glad to be in Canada. I think the snow is so pretty!
PJ - There isn`t as much snow as there was last year, but it`s better than England, where we rarely have a White Christmas.
Frankofile - Poor little Sky. I`m sure she will get lots of Christmas extras (as if she needs them!). Despite being so cold, it is paradoxically very sunny here too.
awww it all looks so magical!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me feel cold just looking at your photos. At least you've got some lovely new warm clothes.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and veggie hubbie have a great year ahead, Carrie.
Happy New Year, hon!
ReplyDeleteDottie x
Wowza, I've not seen snow like that! Thanks for the pics and stay warm:-)
ReplyDeleteFrench Fancy and Dottie- Happy new year to you both too!
ReplyDeleteRobin - Glad you like the snowy pics. :-) I am back in England now where although it is a bit snowy, it isn`t snowy like that!