Other weird things that have been happening recently...Firstly, it has been snowing lots. The most snow in England for 18 years. (Not as much as in Canada however). Beautiful, but impractical.
Secondly, I went to get my haircut yesterday. I tried out a new place, run by some crazy (gay?) Italians who cut hair in a unique Italian way, using razors instead of scissors. They encouraged me to have a different kind of hair cut, rather than my normal straight one. I had the impression that they were hair artists. It was quite an experience, but I don't think they did a bad job, it's certainly different! VH didn't notice though, which I think is a male thing, as my dad is exactly the same.
Edit: Third (forgot to mention earlier) we have been having some weird food this weekend. We had a mock-duck stirfry last night. Mock-duck is vegan duck with the appearance of a plucked duck! It tasted nice, but the appearance was a bit off-putting. VH had a banana sandwich for lunch today. Tonight, we are trying a vegetarian haggis. I'm curious about it, as I've never had real haggis before, although I'm not convinced it will taste good. Edit: it was vile.
None of this is quite as weird though as the man who smuggled pigeons into Australia under his trousers!
OK--the pigeon thing is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard... haha!
ReplyDeleteWeird here is the strange noise the wind makes as it whistles round the house. Very strong winds forecast for today, and we are recommended to stay indoors tonight. No problem!
ReplyDeletepigeon man is a nutter!
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteI found this wicked site I thought you might like... it's all for bloggers in their 20's. I found a couple of really amazing blogs to read!!
http://20somethings.ning.com/
Enjoy!! :)
Agree that pigeon man is one strange man!
ReplyDeleteShop Girl- that 20 somethings blog site looks really fun. I'll check it out more when I have some spare time.