Thursday, 26 November 2009

Yeah or Nay?

Things currently on my 'yeah' and 'nay' list..

Yeah :-)
  • Weird food combinations e.g. pineapple cottage cheese with filled pasta!!! (dinner tonight)
  • I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is keeping me entertained most evenings at the moment
  • Pub lunches
  • Graze boxes (when they don't contain nuts)
  • It's nearly Christmas
Nay :-(
  • The inept and slow Home Office
  • Estate agents' extortionate 'administration' fees
  • Working overtime
  • Nuts
  • Strictly Come Dancing (it's 'dull, dull, dull' this year in the words of judge Craig Revel Horwood)

7 comments:

  1. Weird food combinations, huh? Are you craving pickles and ice cream? Is there something you're not telling us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is a good cheer-upper! At least to start with.. I'm enjoying Strictly - even if predictable, at last I'm able to forecast how the judges will vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ - No don't get excited, you're not going to become an uncle yet - I just always liked this particular food combination.

    Frankofile - I'm glad that you enjoy Strictly, I like it still but not as much as previous series, and have switched my Saturday loyalties to going out or watching the X Factor instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching SCD (want Ali or Team Cola to win) but wish that X Factor would start when it finishes. I end up catching it after SCD - want Joe to win - he might be cheesy but he can sing in tune.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team Cola? In Strictly I'd also like Ali to win, and if not Chris.

    In the X factor I'd like either Stacey, Olly or Danyl to win (although perhaps Stacey to spite Simon!). I just find Joe a little bland... I think Cheryl made terrible choices for her final 3. But yes, he can sing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Team Cola is Chris + Ola - hence Cola :)

    I just like the way that Joe can sing in tune but Stacey is also very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh of course - in that case I'm team Cola too. I never liked Ola before this series.

    ReplyDelete