
Here is the meal I ate:
It looks like a cake, and smells like a cake, but it is not a cake in the traditional sense. It is... a meat cake! Well, not what it is really called obviously but what it is (I don't know what it is called, anyone know?). It is mainly chicken and some kind of red meat, but weirdly has icing on the top, and is flavoured by sweet spices like cinnamon too I think.
The most surprising thing, more surprising than even the meaty cake was the bill. For the 17 of us, it came to..... £657!!! They charged us for meals we didn't even have. It was such a rip off I couldn't believe it, and this spoilt an otherwise very enjoyable evening.
So with a tip that was 40 GBP a head.... well someone's got to make up for all the bankers who no longer eat out.
ReplyDeleteThat's an incredibly large amount of money, honey. Shame. Your food looked nice though :)
ReplyDelete