Friday, 29 February 2008

Travelling through time

This is a random post really as I won't be able to post on Feb 29th for another four years (and I somehow doubt I will be blogging four years from now) so better make the best of it! I just watched Lost, wow it is so strange and confusing, yet compulsive and oddly addictive. I honestly don't have a clue as to what is happening, but it is certainly something to do with time travel which seems very apt considering that it is a leap day.

2 comments:

  1. I was once obsessed with Lost... the first season will blow your mind! It kind of loses the excitement through the 2nd and 3rd seasons though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was probably being a bit vague here, as I don't want to ruin Lost for anyone, but I am up-to-date with Lost. Personally I think that each season gets better and better, and it is finally giving some proper answers.

    ReplyDelete